- Administrator – Alguiler Group company
- Website – website available at https://kamperemwdrodze.pl
- User – any entity that undertakes activity on the website.
- Personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( General Data Protection Regulation).
- The Data Protection Inspector has not been appointed. Contact with the Administrator is possible at the telephone number … e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Administrator’s office.
- In the case of personal data of which we are the Administrator, you have the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Providing your personal data is always voluntary, but necessary to make a reservation, send a message, subscribe to the newsletter or add a comment on the blog.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons. Personal data is processed only within the territory of the European Union.
- Personal data collected during the booking process and used to support the rental of a motorhome will be stored for the period used for this purpose, but not longer than 5 years.
- The data collected via the contact form and the comment system will be stored for no longer than 6 months from the last contact
- For the purposes of running the website, we entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- Hosting AttHost sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Płock at Al. Józefa Piłsudskiego 35, office 6, input 2, 09-402 Płock, REGON: 360176289, NIP: 7743221825.
We use native WordPress comments on the blog. When commenting on entries, you provide information such as name, e-mail address, IP address from which the comment is added. All data remains in the WordPress database for the duration of the website’s operation. By providing a comment, you voluntarily agree to provide the above-mentioned data.
By contacting us via the contact form or by sending a direct message to email@example.com , you naturally provide personal data that will be used only to respond to your inquiry.
- During the first visit to the website, a message about cookies used by the browsers is displayed. By closing the window, you consent to their use. You can disable or restore the option of collecting cookies at any time by changing the settings in your web browser.
- Third party cookies related to your activity on the website:
- Google Analytics – we use Google Analytics tools that collect anonymous data, e.g. on the pages and subpages visited or the time spent on the website. GA provides us with data on what you like and don’t like to read on the blog. This involves the use of GA cookies
- Facebook Pixel – we use facebook marketing tools to target personalized advertisements to you. This is related to the use of Facebook cookies